Hot Yoga





About 10 years ago I was injured and did Bikram Hot Yoga to help the healing process. It worked, and  after 2 years of being a faithful yogi life got in the way. Today I started Hot Yoga again. Not at Bikram but at a lovely clean and inviting studio in Atascadero. Be Well Center. http://www.hotyoga-atascadero.com
I showed up at 6:30 am and was the only one there...At first I was a bit uneasy about being alone, but Janet the instructor actually did the class right next to me. It was terrific. I got great personal help and she made me feel very welcome. I remembered how good I felt when I was a hot-yogi and am going to continue with it again. It is intense but the rewards are well worth it.

Now off to birthday lunch with my dear friend, Kary. We are going to Los Osos to our favorite Thai hole in the wall, Noi's.   
Please check it out if you are ever so inclined...one of the greatest places on the central coast. Check it out here on yelp..


No comments:

Post a Comment