Busy Busy Hillbilly...

Watch out neighborhood, the Hillbilly's have an arena ! I have always loved a good riding arena. They come in so handy. Not only are they a great places to master some training techniques, but they act as a wonderful turn out area for your horses to play, roll and just generally hang out. I call mine Hillbilly because it was done on a shoestring budget. That being said it is much better than what we had before.I have been trying to spread the sand for the arena. Not as easy as it looks. Daddy helping too.
Hillbilly Daddy



The best thing just happened. My neighbor John, this is his tractor, just came and gave me a lesson on spreading the sand! I was doing it all wrong...yea. I love to learn new things.
The only thing better than learning new things is eating fruits and vegetables that you grow!Here are my first 3 cherries of the season, right off our tree.



1 comment: