Be The Change


Connect with someone you've never met -- and pour your full presence into that interaction.
Sounds easy. It's Not. I have noticed in this new day of technology people can hardly look at each other. We spend more time looking down at our phones than looking around at our surroundings.  We are loosing the art of PERSONAL communication. I am guilty for sure and I am raising 2 teenage daughters that I am so afraid for. They need to learn the soon to be lost art of personal contact, communication and body language.I can see in the future classes in schools for educating kids on the principles of Personal Communication or communicating in person...you get the idea.
This was writtten by a 16 year old..way ahead of her time.
Communication skills lost to technology | MyCentralJersey.com | MyCentralJersey.com 
My personal goal is to keep my head up, look people in the eye and listen...really listen. 
There is nothing better than meeting someone for the first time and getting a good look in the eye and a nice solid hand shake.

No comments:

Post a Comment