How do you know?

Yesterday, I was looking for a new doctor's office for my daughter. I was in the wrong place and was parked trying to figure out where to go...and then it happened. An old women and her helper were trying to cut through the landscape and up over a curb to shorten their path to the office building. She fell. Bad. I thought OH S***, she needs help. Her skin on her leg was like tissue paper and she had scraped of a 6in piece of it in to a hanging flap!. She was sitting on her butt in the dirt with her legs up hill. Funny now, at the time a bit unnerving. Her helper was her grandson, he was in panic mode and not to much help. She was a funny old gal and all she could think to say was, "I got all these people coming from Bakersfield". If she said it once she said it 13 times...I got her to her Dr.s office and left her in good hands. Her leg was bandaged, and she was smiling. I just keep wondering how she did with all those people from Bakersfield...

No comments:

Post a Comment