Sundays...

I love Sundays. They are the "just do what you want days" at our home. Greg and I watch Sunday Morning on CBS and have our coffee. This is a definite routine...Otherwise the day is just what we make it. 
This morning we woke  up to 3 extra kids in our house, and we love it! Izzy had her good friends over for a sleepover and Maddy's" friend that is a boy"-Paul came over for breakfast.


So Greg made buttermilk biscuits...I had forgotten how good a GOOD biscuits can taste!


Tonight we go to our friends the McCarty's. It will be a fun time with just some Pacheco parents visiting and catching up on life. It is potluck and I will be bringing my famous..Deviled Eggs.


 Here's a thought for today...
"Laughter is the shortest distance between two people..."
Victor Borge

No comments:

Post a Comment