Sunday and San Luis Obispo

What fun Izzy and I had yesterday. We went to my friend, Lorraine's to ride in her new arena. Lorraine and her husband John own Alban Vineyards www.albanvineyards.com


Alban Vineyards is the first American winery and Vineyard established exclusively for Rhone Varietals.


 

John is considered one of the most influential American Rhone producers. To me is he is my hilarious, incredibly generous friend with a passion for what he does.


Lorraine and I share our passion for horses. She has rescued 4 horses in San Luis County and has given them a second chance and a wonderful home! Her love of animals of all kinds is never-ending. She is a true animal advocate.






 We were the first to ride and jump in this arena! It was a real treat and we can't wait to go back.

Yesterday, My good friend Eileen sent me this old advertisement video of San Luis Obispo. It is a hoot. 
Enjoy...
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5481093413759968375


No comments:

Post a Comment