Back to school....finally :)


Don't misunderstand, I love summer.
We had some awesome times this season...The concerts,














Camp Natoma




Disneyland 












                  




A lot of beach time.... 












Our cousins spending several weeks with us here at Hillbilly Haven. 






It 's just that the first day of school each year gives me such a warm fuzzy feeling. Knowing that the girls are returning to their friends, the structured routine that keeps them safe and makes them smart. The days may be a bit more hectic but it is such positive energy...




This year my girls are both in High School, 


San Luis Senior High. It will be a very interesting year!






Every year I take a picture of Maddy and Izzy on the first day of school.




Here is this years 





1 comment:

  1. look at how cute your girls are..love the first day of school picture, my friend

    now that school is back.....LUNCH !!!!

    i could go for an old fashion grammy counter...how about you ?

    love ya !

    me
    xx

    ReplyDelete