Little Red Barn

A Barn has always been in my dreams.            
For years I have visited barns, studied barns and taken pictures of barns. They make me think of one of my favorite smells, which is not related to food. I love the smell of a horse barn -  the combination of alfalfa, dust, leather, horses and even a little manure.




Mail Pouch Barn Spring; San Luis Obispo, Ca. by thomas mayberry (Archuleta) ~  x



We are so lucky here in San Luis Obispo County to have so many beautiful barns.





The Historic Octagon Barn of
San Luis Obispo.





The Santa Margarita Ranch Barn being made more famous yearly by Sunset Magazines Annual Event Savor the Central Coast happening this weekend.


 Daddy caters weddings here. It is beautiful.





This is Avila Valley Barn owned by some good friends of ours. They also own Gopher Glen Apple Farm.


It is so fun to visit these barns and taste apples, buy fresh produce and visit the goats and other buddies on the farm!


 
 I love them all but the donkey is my favorite!


 Here is my little barn BEFORE....

                            





 Today Daddy and I finished painting my little red barn. It will serve my barnyard buddies well. It has all the smells I love and will be a big part of my history!

No comments:

Post a Comment